Saturday, September 5, 2009

All NYR...all the time

As a Rangers fan for as far as I can remember, I always had to be in the know as far as team news and updates.  With the advent of blogs and up to the minute news sites, getting this news quickly became easier than ever.  But, once I found my favorite news sites and blogs I had another problem.  Checking each separate blog for their news updates became time consuming and annoying. I wanted each reporter's/blogger's opinions and news stories all in one place.  This is what I try to deliver with this blog. I do not claim authorship of any of the articles, I am simply putting them all in one place for all to see.  I will of course provide the links to the original sources and give credit as far as the author and website.
With the new season rapidly approaching, well see how this experiment goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment